- Corporate Graphic Design (Logo, Brand, Corporate Identity)
- Advertising and Promotion Design (Consumer Magazine, Business Magazine etc…)
- Collateral Design (Brochure, Product & Service Catalog, Press or Media Kit etc…)
- Package Design (Retail Product, Film, Music Album etc…)
- Book Jacket or Cover Design
- Photo Retouching, Restoration & Illustration
- Exhibit & Display Design
Times evolve and so evolves knowledge.
Once upon a time, the primary responsibility of a graphic designer was the arrangement of visual elements in the simplest and most functional way possible in creating products for visual communication.
In addition to technology and technical qualifications, the graphic designeruses critical thinking and creativity but, today, even a large number of discoveries and insights from the fields of psychology, neuromarketing,branding and advertising… so not only aesthetics and functionality, but science as well … to create products able to communicate with the conscious mind as well as the unconscious one.