We are available for:
- Book Interior Illustration
- Children’s Picture Book Illustration
- Editorial Illustration
- Advertising Illustration (Magazines, Newspapers, Supplements, Points of sale, Exhibits, Television Commercials etc…)
- Illustration for Digital Media (Websites, Apps etc…)
- Preproduction Illustration (StoryBoards, Animatics)
- ArtWork in Motion Pictures, Television, Video
- Corporate, Institutional Illustration
- Book Jacket/Cover Illustration
- Fantastic Art
- Package Illustration (Music, DVDs, Software, Apps, Retail Products)
- Greeting Card & Retail Product Illustration (Greeting Card, Poster, Calendar, Paper Product etc…)
Like the cartoonist, an illustrator is asked to create visual representations that can be developed using different techniques.
The illustration can be in the form of a drawing, a painting, a montage.
It’s typically used in publishing to describe or match a written text, but it can also be decorative or used in advertising as a basis for storyboards for movies and animations.
Today, the illustrator can engage in different activities: children’s books,essays, education, concept art for movies or video games, advertising andeditorial illustration.