We design for digital media.
- Website Design
- UI/UX Design
- Static Websites (Brochureware), according to W3C standards
- Dynamic Websites, based on Joomla or WordPress
- Responsive Website Design (Mobile Friendly)
- Graphic Design for Digital Media
- Social Media Marketing (FaceBook,Twitter)
The world of web and technology is constantly evolving.
Millions of sites are built every day only to be rebuilt within a few months in order to counteract obsolescence and adapt to new technologies and incompatibilities between browsers.
This, of course, applies to those who still do not use the so-called web standards.
Web standards are universal rules that determine how certain web-based tools should be used, regardless of individual external factors, such as browsers (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc …) or display devices.
Using web standards means creating pages with features of maximum compatibility and flexibility.
The use of these standards, based on logical reasoning, leads to solutions ofhighly optimized code.
Semantic markup allows for better identification of the site pages by search engines (SEO – search engine optimization).
In short, the use of these methodologies allows to have websites that are:
- compatible with all browsers and devices
- durable over time (years, not weeks)
- optimized for indexing by search engines
- functional and accessible
- light in code ( –> lower bandwidth consumption)
Web standards are set by the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium), an independent international community that interacts with Google, Intel, AOL, Apple, various universities, the BBC, Sony, Microsoft and many others.
These rules deal with issues affecting a large number of web technologies, including HTML and CSS.